Sacred spaces and stunning landscapes! Magnificent temples, mountain passes, snow-capped peaks, nomad camps & pilgrims. This is truly a journey to stir the senses and nourish the soul. The 3 day circumambulation of the world's most sacred mountain is tough, but cleanses you of the sins of a lifetime. Relax afterwards beside Lake Manasarovar, legendary source of the four great rivers of South Asia. Of all the destinations in Asia, this is the most sacred and sublime.
- The incredible landscapes of western Tibet
- Sacred Mount Kailash and a 3 day kora
- Lake Manasarovar: legendary birthplace of the great rivers
Day 01: Drive Kathmandu - Nyalamu (3,800m) 168 kms. 7 - 8 Hours.
Day 02: Drive Nyalamu - Paigutso Lake (4,850m) 221 kms. 7 - 8 Hours.
Day 03: Drive Paigutso Lake - Saga (4,640m) 115 kms. 6 - 7 Hours.
Day 04: Drive Saga - Paryang (4,540m) 185 kms. 7 - 8 Hours.
Day 05: Drive Paryang - Darchen (4,700m) 290 kms. 7 - 8 Hours.
Day 06: Trek Darchen to Dirapuk (4,909m) 18 kms. 6 - 7 Hours.
Day 07: Trek Dirapuk to Zutrulpuk - (5,650m) 22 kms. 7 - 8 Hours.
Day 08: End Kailash Parikrama near Darchen (4,700m) 14 kms. 3 - 4 Hour Trek - Drive to Lake Manasarovar.
Day 09: Full Day Excursion to Lake Manasarovar (4,520m).
Day 10: Drive Manasarovar to Paryang - (4,540m) 277 kms. 7 - 8 Hours.
Day 11: Drive Paryang to Saga (4,750m) 240 kms. 7 - 8 Hours.
Day 12: Drive Saga to Paigutso Lake (4,500m) 185 kms. 7 - 8 Hours.
Day 13: Drive Paigutso Lake to Nyalamu (3,750m) 221 kms. 7 - 8 Hours.
Day 14: Drive From Nyalamu to Zhangmu (3,800m) & Kathmandu (1,300m).
NOTE: Tour to Lhasa can be added in this tour and trek
Please note: The published itinerary is a statement of intent and to be used as a guide only. The guide in charge of your trip will alter the schedule if conditions necessitate and any/all such alterations are at our discretion and your guide. You book a departure for dates that suit you or we can tailor-make a tour to fit your dates & interests. Available April to October with a minimum 4 travelers.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at Guest Houses & Camping Tents as per itinerary,
- Japanese Land Cruisers (4 Person in 1 Land Cruiser basis)
- Support Truck
- Freshly cooked full board meals
- All Camping Equipment (Sleeping, Dining / Kitchen & Toilet tents)
- English speaking Tibetan Guide
- 1 Nepali Team Leader
- Experienced Sherpa Staffs
- Monastery entrance fees
- Yaks & Yak-men for Porterage during Kailash Parikarma
- Basic first aid kit
- Kailash Permit and Tibet / China Visa fee
- Nepal re-entry visa fee
- Travel Insurance
- Extra cost in the event of landslide for hiring porterage or arranging additional transportation
- Expenses of personal nature